Welcome to ASP.NET MVC Extensions
ASP.NET MVC Extensions (aka System.Web.Mvc.Extensibility) is developed on top of ASP.NET MVC extensibility point, which allows your IoC Container to rule everywhere.
- Container Neutral: Stop referencing you IoC Container in your application code, let your application independent from the underlying container, yet utilizing the complete power.
- Multiple Adapter: Packed with all the Popular IoC Containers adapter which includes
Autofac, Ninject, StructureMap,
Unity and Windsor.
- Bootstrapping: Stop writing the same bootstrapping code over and over again, let the extensions to handle your Controller/Controller Factory/Model Binders/View Engines/Action Filters/Custom Dependencies etc registrations.
- PerRequestTask: Act as a HttpModule to perform custom logic in the start and end of the request without registering in web.config.
- Model Binder: Inject custom dependencies in your Model Binder with constructor injection.
- Action Filter Fluent Registration: Fluently register your action filters which supports constructor injection of your custom dependencies.
- ModelMetadata Fluent Configuration: Supports Composite ModelMetadata provider, which fallback to default DataAnnotationsModelMetadataProvider, supports configuring your model with fluent syntax like EF Code First or Fluent NHibernate.
- Various ActionResults: Contains common action result which includes XmlResult, ExtendedJsonResult (which supports JsonConverters), Adaptive PRG (PostRedirectGet) results.
- Common Route Constraints: Contains common route constraints like Range, Positive Int/Long, Guid, Enum, RegEx etc.
- Various other Utility methods and helpers.
OSS projects which are using Mvc Extensions
Nightly Builds :
MvcExtensions Core, requires one of following IoC adapter:
Click here to view the RSS feed.
Follow us in Twitter